Please note our hours have changed for the holiday weekend. We will be open the following days and hours
- Thursday – 4pm to 6pm
- Friday – closed
- Saturday 12pm to 4pm
More Great Info you really want to read is on the dedicated page. Happy 4th of July to all!
TGIF! Today finds a new beer on the shelf. An apple brandy barrel aged hop session. Beautifully balanced and a great follow-up to our Barrel Aged Tripel. For $7 a bottle this is the deal of the weekend. Also note the beautiful brown label on our small batch sour brown ale? Yup, I went all out with the printers and got some sweet labels for the bottles. So this batch is back on the shelf and still $5 a bottle. Hope you enjoy.
This months First Friday growler release is called Small Batch Ale: Almond Joy Brown. A collaboration between brewer Dave and sales guy Brian. It’t a light to medium bodied brown ale brewed with coconut and almond extract. Yes this beer contains shredded coconut and almond extract (incase you have an allergy). The coconut and almond flavors are subtle in the finish of this 4.8% abv beer.
By the happy faces I’m seeing in the brewery you’ve been enjoying the beers we’ve showcased recently. So for this weekend I’ll have the following for you:
- A couple of cases of bottles remain and then it’s sold out.
- Growlers – you drank us dry. Sorry, no more growlers till we make it again. No, I haven’t decided on when that will be just yet…
Small Batch Ale ”Ned the Red”
- Bottles will be available this week! Just like the Small Batch Sour Brown, this will be available in single 12 ounce bottle for $5 each.
- Growlers – we have one more keg to offer while it lasts.
- You hit us hard but we made more. We’ve got more bottles available this weekend.
- Growlers - two kegs ready for your enjoyment. We’re going to fill growlers as long as it lasts.
- Got any extra White Birch growler kicking around? Bring them in and we’ll give you a 10% discount off your purchase for this weekend only.
- Also on tap for growler will be fresh Hop Session and Belgian Style Pale Ale.
Hope you enjoy the beers this weekend!