Our goal for the Cooking with White Birch blog is to have recipes for all skill levels. From those who think they can’t boil water, to those who have been cooking for years we’ll have something for everyone. Many people already cook with wine and we aim to show that beer can be just as versatile and in many cases work even better.
Our guest blogger is Josh Latham, a graduate of Johnson & Wales University College of Culinary Arts and a homebrewer who took part in our Fun(d)raiser program. We’re lucky enough to have Josh share his recipes for cooking with our beers. Give one a shot at home, you might start cooking with beer more often.
- Blueberry Syrup for Berliner Weisse
- Indulgence Ale Cake with Peanut Buttercreme
- Ol’ Cattywhompus Beef Short Ribs
- Tavern Ale Beef Stew
- Maple Leaf Porter Mini Bundt
- Double IPA Pan Roasted Carrot Soup
- Freedom From Want Crock-Pot Chicken
- Unforgettable Littlenecks
- 4th Anniversary Caramel Sauce
- Belgian Style Pale Ale Sausages
- Berliner Weisse Sherbet