Thanksgiving week hours:
- Wed, November 27th – OPEN from noon to 7 p.m.
- Thu, November 28th – CLOSED
- Fri, November 29th – OPEN from noon to 7 p.m.
- Sat, November 30th – OPEN from noon to 5 p.m.
Our regular hours:
- Sunday – Wednesday: CLOSED
- Thursday & Friday: 12 noon to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 12 noon to 5 p.m.
At the store we have bottles of many of our current and vintage releases as well as an occasional small pilot project. We feature growler fills with a rotating selection of offerings. Sorry we can only fill our own branded growlers and not growlers from other breweries. Its the law in New Hampshire. Gift certificates are also available.
Samples are always free and available when the store is open. Please click here for tour information.
If you’re having trouble finding us, please read here.
Inventory as of 11/29/13:
- Purchase 6 or more of any item and receive 10% off
- Purchase 12 or more of any item and receive 20% off
Bottled beers (22 oz or 750 ml)
- 4 Anniversary Ale – $11
- Belgian Style Pale Ale - $5
- Hop Session- $5
- Nyx – $7
- Tavern Ale – $7
- Nonic Pint or Footed Pilsner glass – $8
- Festival pint glass – $6
- Festival tasting glass – $4
- Unforgettable tulip glass – $6
- Growler empty - $8
- Growler fill flagship - $10
- Growler fill seasonal – $15
Locally made products
- Gunther’s Goodies (dog treats made from our spent grains)
- 4-pack, minis and Gunther size - $2